Accredited Drug Testing, one of the Nation's leading providers of drug and alcohol testing for employers and individuals throughout the Nation has expanded its laboratory/clinical testing services under a new division and brand name Lab Testing USA, Inc.
This new division will provide laboratory/clinical testing services for individuals utilizing our national network of testing facilities and will offer numerous clinical test options including:
Lab Testing USA President James A. Greer stated, "For many years clinical testing has been a secondary marketplace for our companies and by launching a new division which will operate independently, serve the needs of individuals needing laboratory testing and this step will allow us to offer a comprehensive list of available clinical tests, along with dedicated customer service."
Why is Clinical Testing Important
- 70% of todays medical decisions depend on laboratory test results, showing the important role of clinical laboratories in todays healthcare system.
- 14 billion laboratory tests are ordered annually to include safety, quality, and cost effectiveness in laboratory testing are required for effective diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Experts estimate that 40,000 to 80,000 deaths occur annually from preventable diagnostic errors.
- Patients in rural areas often experience barriers to healthcare and laboratory services that limit their ability to receive the care they need.
- Clinical testing can provide a sense of relief from any uncertainty about your health and allows individuals to make informed decisions about managing their health care. Our customers may search our test offerings online, place an order on our secure website or by calling our customer service department at 800-441-2728