Free Test Program
Terms and Conditions
Accredited Drug Testing understands that many Federal Government employees have been required to seek other private employment opportunities due to the Federal Government Shutdown. In an effort to assist those Federal Government Employees with the financial hardship incurred, Accredited Drug Testing will provide any Federal Government current employee one drug or alcohol test at no charge when required to “self-pay” by an employer.
The following conditions apply:
- Employees eligible to receive this free test must be current Federal Government Employees and must scan or fax proof of Federal Government Employment (Pay stub, Federal ID).
- Drug or alcohol tests may be scheduled for the following purposes: pre-employment, random, post-accident. This program will not apply to reasonable suspicion testing.
- Tests may be scheduled at available testing centers Nationwide (in-network).
- Federal Government Employees who have been required to seek full or part-time employment from non-government agencies may utilize the free test provided they have shown proof that they are a Federal Government Employee affected by the Government shutdown and required to self-pay for the test.
- Free testing only applies to urine and breath alcohol methods. Hair testing will be discounted by 50% of the standard fee, if required. No other discounts are provided for other testing methods or services.
- All terms and conditions are final, and this program has no cash value and Accredited Drug Testing reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding eligibility. This program and offer will end upon the reopening of the United States Federal Government ( shutdown ends).
To schedule a drug or alcohol test in conjunction with this program, please call 1-800-221-4291.
It is our hope that all Federal Government Employees return to work soon, and this program will assist in some small way.
James A. Greer, CPCT
Accredited Drug Testing, Inc.